1) Are you a registered institution?
Yes, we are a registered educational society & Pvt Ltd Company
2) How many branches do you have ?
We have branches across the country.
Please refer Contact us page
3) How old is your institution ?
Esperanza started operations in June 2007 in Banjara Hills. Gachibowli and Mahendra Hills have started operations in July & October 2009 respectively.
4) From what age do you start taking kids ?
We take kids from 6 months till 6 years for regular Preschooling & Childcare services. Children aged above 6 years and below 12 years are taken for After school programs or Summer Camp or Any other care services.
5) What are the timings for Preschooling and Child care ?
Academic timings for the kids upto PP2/UKG is 12:30 pm. We work 24/7 for Child care.
6) As of now If I enroll my kid in Banjara Hills and later we relocate to Gachibowli, will we able to transfer our kid to the Gachibowli facility ?
Certainly you can, you just need to give us a month as a notice and will do the needful. However, transfers will be possible on admissions availability in that specific branch.
7) My child is 2.5yrs old and we are looking for admission in middle of the academic year, can I get it?
Yes, we can. Admissions for child care are on going and happen all through the year. Admissions for schooling in most scenarios are encouraged a couple of months ahead of the start of the new academic session or a term.
8) What payment options do you have ? Can we pay monthly ?
We don’t accept any monthly fees, we accept either term wise (which consist of 4 months) or annually.
9) For the initial few days can the parent accompany the child in the classroom / baby care room ?
We have designated areas for parents and parents are not allowed beyond that point.
10) I want to keep my child till 10 pm at your place, can you take care of him/her ?
We take pride in saying that we are the worlds first center which provide 24hours care, anyday, anytime. You can either choose a regular program till whatever time you need or in case of any adhoc requirement, you need to give us 3 hours notice.
11) My child has never been away from us, how much time he/she will take to adjust ?
Every child will take sometime to adjust, some kids take 2 days and some takes 2 weeks, on an average they take a week to adjust. If this is the only thing stopping you to enrol your kid, then we will not give you just an assurance but will give you a guarantee for that.
12) I want to start using your services after 2 months, how can I make sure that I will have a seat available then?
Usually admissions are on availability basis, you need to register a seat now itself by paying the registration fees.
13) Do all of your services available in all your branches ?
Most of our unique services are a standard for all branches. However it may vary in the future.
14) Can we send our child only for after school activities ?
Yes, you can. We are born to make your lives easy, any requirement in respect to care we will certainly do that for you. Your child can come to Esperanza to be a part of our After school activities [ Club Esperanza ] between 3pm to 5pm on weekdays.
15) My child is 10yrs old and goes to some other school and we want you to take care of him after he/she comes from the school, how will you engage him/her?
We have got wide range of after school activities/extra curricular activities designed with professional instructors to teach/train them accordingly.
16) Can you provide home work assistance for my child who will come for the after school program?
We only assist the child in getting their homework done.
17) Do you allow the kids to watch TV all the time?
No, we don’t. Actually, they will not have enough time to watch TV, as they will be busy having fun with the activities.
18) I heard from my company HR that you have some tie up with NASSCOM . What is it all about ?
Yes, it is one its kind and exclusive tie up, where in any one working for a Nasscom member company, is entitled for some special offers. The details on the same can be obtained during your inquiry. This exclusive tie up is the first of it’s kind in India and we are proud to associate ourselves with NASSCOM.
1) What classes do you have?
At the moment, We have from playgroup till class 5. We also have a professional Child care service operating 24/7 for the convenience of the parents.
2) What are the timings for Preschooling ?
Academic timings for the kids upto PP2/UKG is 12:30 pm and 1:00 pm for the kids from Grade 1 to Grade 5.
3) What kind of curriculum do you follow?
For kids starting Playgroup to UKG, we have designed a curriculum integrated from PLAYWAY and MONTESSORI . We call it the INTEGRATED APPROACH.
4) When you hire a teacher, what kind of qualification/experience do you look into ?
We hire highly qualified teachers with relevant experience, we also train them on our curriculum.
5) If my child is attending the academics session, do we need to pay anything extra for the stationery /books ?
The fee will include the charges for the same, you need not pay anything extra for stationery,books or any other study material.
6) What all can we expect from our child in respect to his academics ?
The information on the same can be obtained by contacting our academic head. You need to fix an appointment for a meet, by calling your branch.
7) Do you have any school uniform ?
At the moment NO. We might introduce in the future to come by.
8) How will we come to know about our child’s performance ?
We will be conducting parent teacher’s meet in every month / Term, otherwise you can check your child’s performance report on our website using your parent login details. Detailed performance analysis reports are available online.
9) Can we know what was taught to our kid on a weekly basis ?
We maintain daily activity report, which has comprehensive information on your child’s academic activity, which is maintained on a daily basis and can be viewed end of every day.
10) Will you be sharing the learning material or some kind of curriculum for us to understand what all he/she would be taught ?
Yes, We have posted the learning material on the website, which can accessed anytime. For more insight details, contact our academics head or your branch incharge.
1) What is the kid to care taker ratio ?
We maintain a different care taker ratio for different age group. For the kids from 6 months to 17 months. We will have a ratio of 1:1 or 1:2, which means for every one child we will 1 care taker to take care and if we have 6 kids together, we will have 3 care takers to take care of them. For the kids from 1.5yrs and above we will have a ratio of 1:4 or 1:5.
2) How are the care takers hired and what are the prerequisites you look into before hiring them?
We hire only through a reference and after a proper background check. We look into a relevant experience and we train them for about 2 to 2.5 weeks of time and once we gain the confidence that she can handle the child, that’s when leave the child with them.
3) My kid is 11 months old, how will you engage them?
We have planned some activities for toddlers like, sensorial activities, language development, communications skills, co-ordination activities, fine muscle activities, aesthetic sense, eye hand/foot hand co-ordination activities, self help activities, etc...
4) My child is just 10 months old, what kind of food do you provide to them ?
Upto 17th months we will not provide any food from our side, you need to provide us the food with the feeding instructions and will follow it accordingly.
5) My child is 2yrs old, can I send food from home?
No. We serve food as prescribed by a nutritionist. The fruits, juices and other supplementary food items are procured only from the best supermarket chains in Hyderabad. We do not procure any food items from the local pushcarts, vegetable vendors or Rythubazars as a policy so as to ensure quality of the food served to your child. The food so yummy and nutritious, the kids love to have food from school.
6) My kid is 2.5yrs old, what kind of food do you provide?
We serve a multi cuisine food, right from idly to a pasta, everything is available in the menu and it will be 100% vegetarian food. This will be published one month in advance on the website which you can check for your information.
7) Who prepares the food ?
Our in-house chefs prepare the food. They are well experienced.
8) My child is a very fussy eater, how can you ensure that he or she will take their complete food?
Our training module consist of different methods to feed the kid and our care takers are trained accordingly on that and they make sure that has complete food.
9) If we send food from home for our infant, how do you ensure it does not go stale till evening?
We will store that food in the refrigerator and warm it in oven before feeding the kid.
10) My kid is 27rs old and is not potty trained, but we don’t want to keep him /her on diaper, can you take care of it ?
That’s absolutely fine with us and completely upto your wish, whether you want to keep them on diaper or not. As a regular practice we give them potty training also.
11) How do the care takers maintain the hygienic conditions?
We give a very prime importance to the hygiene part, you will always find them wearing a head cap and a court/apron. You will find them wearing hand gloves when feeding child. Hygiene part is very much taken care of.
12) How frequently are the rest rooms cleaned?
The restrooms are maintained hygienically and are cleaned every 2 hours, and more often incase they are required. The bathrooms are provided with exhaust fans and are maintained dry all the times
13) If one child is suffering from some illness like cough, cold or fever, how do you ensure that the other child staying with that child does not get infected ?
Firstly, we don’t allow sick children. The maximum we can allow is upto running nose but not beyond that. Incase, any child develops temperature or anykind of infection, we will immediately inform the parent to come and pick up the child.
14) What is the room temperature that you maintain ?
We maintain a moderate temperature of 24 or 25 degrees.
15) What is we cross our chosen program timings, can you provide care ?
Certainly we can, you need to just give us advance notice and we shall be able to take care. It is chargeable.
1) If we use transportation, how far will be the pick up/drop point from our place ?
We provide door to door to service. If you are staying in an apartment /gated community, we will come to your main gate/ your block and hand over the kid to you, but we cannot come to your flat.
2) If we use transportation services, will there by anybody to take care of the kid ?
The care taker will be accompanying the child in the van.
3) What speed do you drivers drive ?
They travel at the maximum speed of 40kmph and we have installed speed governor’s which will not allow them to exceed the limit.
4) We will not use transportation on a regular basis, but if need it on occasional basis can you provide it?
Yes, we can provide it to you.
5 ) What will happen if my child is dropped home and I am not at home ?
The driver will wait for a max time of 5 minutes. In a situation, where no authorised person has come to take the child, then the standard practice is to bring back the child to the school.
For any further clarity, Please call your respective branch. Please refer Contact us page
The testimonials you see below are only a few from the hundreds we have with us.
We are happy that our child is a part of Esperanza. We feel assured he is safe here as we can see him through cameras. He is learning new rhymes..We are very satisfied overall
Parent of Jishnu Bhattacharya - Nursery– Gachibowli Campus
I am very happy with Harshul’s performance. He has really picked up well in Academics, as his studies were disturbed as we are always travelling. Care is also very good. Thank you Ayesha & Esperanza for all the support
Parent of US Harshul - UKG– Banjara Hills Campus
Thank you! Ayaan totally loves you and loves coming to school!
Excellent school with excellent staff and good improvement in my child except his naughty habits.
Parent of Sujal Singh Thakur - UKG– Banjara Hills Campus
Vardhan is grasping things well, trying to learn about colours and the shapes. Reciting part of the poem is good, action and singing while reciting is also good.
Esperanza has been a great help in looking after my son. Both me &my husband have seen a lot of change in him especially social skills and motor skills. He is beginning to eat food and loves being in Esperanza. Thank you for everything you do!
Parent of Sushir - Infant– Banjara Hills Campus
Child has improved a lot. She has started having food by herself. So much improvement in carrying herself and being self dependent. I am very happy with my child’s improvement.
Identification of alphabets. Pictures is very good. Good progress in speaking English. Very happy with the day to day changes. Thank you very much!
Parent of Sarvajith - LKG– Banjara Hills Campus
We are really impressed with the things that you have been doing with my daughter!
We are very much happy with the way things are happening @ Esperanza. Be it food, study or other activities. We want to thank you for all the huge efforts Maria mam is putting in Dhruv and make him learn a lot of things. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU !
There is really good improvement in his academic ability and he is good at Rhymes. The way Esperanza cares for my kid is encouraging and surely recommend other kids to join
Parent of Abhinav - Playgroup– Gachibowli Campus
I am really happy to note Hardik’s progress. Thanks to his excellent teachers. I very much appreciate the individual attention that he gets in the school. Thank you very much!
We as parents are very happy to see the confident growth of our son. Thanks Esperanza and it’s excellent team and dedicated teachers and support staff.
Parent of Abhijay Rambabu - Class 1– Banjara Hills Campus
Our kids have a blast during the summer camp. They liked going out on field trips. Sree loved the activities especially swimming & skating. Definitely looking forward for the next year camp.
Parent of Sreeram & Pranav Sai - Summer Camp Parent
My kid is treated so well here.
Parent of Vishnu - Infant– Mahendra Hills Campus
I would break a coconut in a temple if I can see a branch of Esperanza in Chennai at the earliest.
Parent of Myiesha Pattnaik - Ex Nursery Student – Banjara Hills Campus
Where do I begin? Probably before the academic year could begin i have heard such good things about Esperanza. Based on popular opinion, I expected great things for my daughter 'Trianna" this year-- and I have not been disappointed. Trianna has many good things to say about her class and school, from your animated storytelling to your funny dog stories to your kindness on the playground. It's comforting to know that not only is Trianna is getting a great education, but she is happy at school as well. My husband and I are so happy that Trianna is enjoying preschool. It’s not easy to send your first child to school but seeing what a great time Trianna is having makes it a breeze. And we know we have you to thank for that. The activities you plan, the room you decorate, the friendships you help foster-- it's all incredible, and it's helping our daughter (and us!) believe that school is fun, which is incredibly important. Have a great year end!! You deserve it!!
Parent of Trianna Akshitha – Nursery - Mahendra Hills Campus
Banjara Hills, Gachibowli, Mahindra Hills, Aparna Sarvovar - Branches Events
Closing Date of Academic Session 2011-12 - 6th April 2012
Re Opening of School for the next Academic Session 2012-13 - 13th June 2012
Starting of the Camp - 16th April 2012
End of the Camp - 19th May 2012